General sales conditions
These General Sales Conditions are applicable between Weelko Barcelona S.L. and the Distributor regardless of the final destination of the goods and the Distributor obligations towards its customers.
The Distributor will have to send the Manufacturer a detailed report of the incidence to detect the cause of the dysfunction.
Once detected, the Distributor has to indicate the necessary piece to the Manufacturer in order to solve the incidence. If the product is under guarantee, the Manufacturer will provide the piece at no cost. The transport costs will be paid by the Distributor or the piece can be included in a Distributor’s order.
If the Distributor cannot detect the dysfunction, then the piece or product will have to be sent to the Manufacturer to check or repair it. The transport costs will be paid by the Distributor.
o DISTRIBUTOR WITHOUT TECHNICAL SERVICE:
The Manufacturer offers the possibility of using its technical service in Berga (Barcelona).
Under the guarantee period, the Manufacturer will provide the pieces and the labour cost without involving any expense for the Distributor. However, the transport costs will have to be paid by the Distributor.
Out of the guarantee period, the pieces, the labour and the transport costs will be paid by the Distributor.
In no way whatsoever, the Manufacturer will contact the end customer of the Distributor.
• The defects or damages caused due to a bad use or an inappropriate packing of the product, to negligence, to fortuitous causes or to natural wear of the product remain out of the guarantee terms.
• Returns of material will not be accepted if they have not been previously authorised in writing by Weelko Barcelona S.L.
• Weelko Barcelona S.L. will not accept any return of material which has not been appropriately packed, assembled in other equipment or facilities or subject to disassemblies outside Weelko Barcelona S.L. premises. So as to proceed to return any material, the product and its packing must be in perfect condition including all the documents accompanying the product as well as its accessories.
• The amending or replacement of a faulty product does not change the guarantee of the whole unit. The new piece will have a 24-month guarantee period from the amending or replacement date.
• The Manufacturer does not guarantee the cleansing of stains made by chemist or acid products.
• The NAGGURA products are subjected to a traceability system that allows knowing the origin of all the components and the information related to the manufacture.
• Weelko Barcelona S.L will not take any responsibility on any upholstery made by the customer. Weelko Barcelona S.L. only guarantees the quality of the upholstery finish made by the Manufacturer. Any variation made by the Distributor or the customer will be under their responsibility and the guarantee terms will not be applicable to anything that may arise from this modification.
COMPETENT REGULATION AND COURT
• The special Sales conditions that may arise between the Manufacturer and Distributor, and in derogation of the General Sales Conditions stated above, will only modify the remarks or enlargements stated in the corresponding agreements. The other items in these Sales conditions will be applicable.
• The agreements that may arise between the Manufacturer and the Distributor which differ over these General Sales Conditions will be valid and binding only if they are in writing.
• These conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the Spanish law. In case of any controversy, the Parties are submitted to the Jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of Berga (Barcelona).
• The colour of the wooden pieces can change due to natural factors typical of the material (grains, drying, aging, etc.)
• The colours on the catalogue must be considered as a guideline and non-contractual.
• The images of the products on the catalogue or website are strictly informative and in any case they are binding.
• Weelko Barcelona S.L. will be able to modify the Products in order to improve the design and operation with no obligation to previously communicate it.
• The Manufacturer suggests cleaning the upholstery according to the Spradling recommendations. Use only clean water and gentle soap with a white cloth. Pour some soap into clean water, soak the white cloth into it and wring it out before cleaning the upholstery. Wash it only in one way. Remove the excess soap with clear water.